The funding timeline is as follows (all dates are subject to change from year to year):
- Early January: Applications are made available online
- Late February: Applications are due
- Mid March: Outside Agency Committee meets to consider applications and recommend to Council
- Late May: Recommendations are presented to Council at a regular Council meeting for approval
- Mid June: All Applicants are contacted and advised of recommendations
- Late June: Agreements are distributed for signature
All applications are due in the Office of the Finance Director no later than noon on Friday, February 24, 2017, in order to be considered for the upcoming 2017/2018 fiscal year. Agencies who miss the deadline are welcome to check back in December for updated information for the next funding cycle.
Need assistance? An informal Q&A session is scheduled on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. in the North Wing Conference Room at the Palm Desert Civic Center. This session will provide answer any questions regarding the process and potential requests for funding, and assistance will be provided to help you complete your application with sufficient information. If you wish to attend, please RSVP via e-mail no later than Monday, February 13, 2017 to email@example.com.
- FY 17-18 application for general non-profit agencies
- FY 17-18 application for PTO and school organizations
- Funding Criteria for Non-Profit Agencies and PTO/School Organizations
- FY 16/17 - Reimbursement Form - PTOs