The funding timeline is as follows (all dates are subject to change from year to year):
- December 21, 2017: Applications are made available online
- January 10, 2018: Community meeting Q & A (RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- February 8, 2018: Deadline to submit applications
- February 28, 2018: Applications are reviewed by the City's Outside Agency / Charitable Contributions Committee (2:00 p.m., North Wing Conference Room)
- May 10, 2018: City Council reviews the recommendations presented by the Outside Agency / Charitable Contributions Committee and approves selected applicants for funding in FY 2018/19
- Late May 2018: All Applicants are contacted and advised of recommendations. Agreements are issued to successful applicants for funds available beginning July 1, 2018. Funds are issued once agreement is executed.
All applications are due in the Finance department no later than 5:00 p.m. on February 8, 2018, in order to be considered for the upcoming 2018/2019 fiscal year. Agencies who miss the deadline are welcome to check back in December for updated information for the next funding cycle.
Need assistance? An informal Q&A session is scheduled on Wednesday, January 10, 2018. This session will provide answers any questions regarding the process and potential requests for funding, and assistance will be provided to help you complete your application with sufficient information. If you wish to attend, please RSVP via e-mail no later than Friday, January 5, 2018 to email@example.com.
- FY 18/19 application for Non-profit Agencies and PTO/School Organizations
- Funding Criteria for Non-profit Agencies and PTO/School Organizations
- FY 16/17 - Reimbursement Form - PTOs