College Student Intern
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.00 / hour
- Posted Date:05/30/2017 8:00 AM
- Deadline to Apply:09/29/2017 5:00 PM
The City of Palm Desert is accepting applications for College Student Interns in the following departments:
Community Development - Planning
The City of Palm Desert wants to provide college students with the opportunity to gain experience and professional training in their related field of study. Students should be either junior level or above as an undergraduate student or a graduate student and must provide proof of enrollment.
To be an intern at the City of Palm Desert, you must meet and maintain the following requirements:
- Maintain full-time student status
- Average 20 hours of work per week
- Students will be evaluated at the end of each semester/quarter and must provide a copy of transcripts upon completion of each semester or quarter to the Human Resources department.
- Internship is at-will
Interested candidates must complete an application packet consisting of:
· Cover Letter
Required documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or City of Palm Desert, Human Resources, 73-510 Fred Waring Dr., Palm Desert, CA 92260.
These internship opportunities will close once filled.
Selection Process: A comparative review and evaluation of all application materials submitted will be conducted and only those candidates who possess the most desirable qualifications will be invited to continue in the process. Meeting the listed requirements does not guarantee an applicant will be invited to continue in the process.
The City of Palm Desert is an Equal Opportunity Employer.